I digress. The point of opening up the blog to write was to share my SF adventures. I think I shall make a list:
- After an art supply binge at Flax, Lindy and I stumbled upon De Lessio which is sort of a form of salad bar heaven. I'm not sure words can suffice.
- Had you ever wondered where all the SF bike messengers hang out? I found out today that they congregate at Post and Market, outside of my friend's office. I might even go as far as to say that one can find a plethora (and I don't use that word lightly) of them wearing plaid shirts with pearl cowboy-shirt snaps in a size m/l. I confused one such messenger with a homeless man, and the only way I knew the difference was the presence of his ultra-trendy stickered bike. I'm not trying to be rude here, this was an honest mistake.
- New fashion has hit the Apple store with the release of the iPad -- royal blue t-shirts. They look like a bunch of cheerleaders. Not a good color choice Mr. Jobs.
- My current non-foodie lifestyle of worshiping 3-in-1 instant coffee and pan dulce led to a total overload when I entered the SF Ferry building. I was so overwhelmed that I didn't try a coffee at Blue Bottle Coffee which according to some makes some killer individual drip... hmmm that reminds me I keep meaning to make a world coffee guide on nextstop.com .... manana manana, right?
- Drinking nebbiollo at 2 in the afternoon is not for the faint of heart. Vic was so impressed I had to give him a fist pound when he picked me up from the ferry.