Thursday, July 3, 2008

cenotes, isla holbox y fotos

Just put up a couple more photos online. About 2% of the many I have right now. I am in Valladolid, hanging with Kerri for my last day off. We went to the local cenotes today and ate mayan soup for breakfast, it's been a good day.
We spent the last two on the Italian hideaway of Isla Holbox, rumor has it that the name means barefoot. I spent most of my time lusting after nutella, eating nutella, and using the internet. Kerri visited the whale sharks. The island was very cool, small, sandy, reminded me a bit of Thai islands, though everyone spoke spanish. It was a nice time, plus it was fun to go somewhere new.
Thee are more stories to be told about Belize, Hopkins, and bread eating with Elvis and Trish. I will get there I swear!

No comments: